Glaze & Low Frequency lesson.
You can book these lessons separately as a current and old student of Noot & Zo because:
- You have followed a short special course with us (eg TEA & BISCUITS) and you want to glaze your biscuit because it was not in a certain course.
- If you want an extra lesson as a current student, because you want to learn something faster, for example.
- If you are an old student, know how it works with us and want to start a great project again.
<< - IMPORTANT CONDITION - >>
If you are no longer taking lessons with us and you want to work on the throwing wheel, you have to book 2 of these lessons !! - or in combination with an "Open Studio" moment!
You have to book that "Open Studio" moment right when you purchase this Low Frequency session in the "Open Studio" schedule.
If you are not a student of Noot & Zo you can also book these lessons.
With the following CONDITION - Book 2 Low Frequency lessons one after the other to finish the work and offer it for the biscuit tray.
Baking costs are charged for this.
Then you can:
- Meet our studio to find out if you like it (for any Open Studio moments) - we do wish an average or advanced experience with ceramics.
- If you are already average or experienced with ceramics but still want to learn something specific.
If you have any questions, please send us a message