A clay 2 (1/2) days in our studio.
What does this party entail:
For our students a wonderful moment to be able to still be busy with clay during the break we have between the course seasons.
And with lessons from Ralph & Suus and delightful throwing and handbuild hours in two days.
This time we have an extrat option and it is very lovely:
Friday evening December 11:
So you can already start your clay weekend on this friday evening v - A lesson from 19:30 to 22:00
Saturday, December 12:
There is a lesson from 10: 00-12: 30 and from 13: 00-16: 00 - we have lunch in between.
Sunday, December 13:
Lessons are available from 10:00 13:00 and then work independently until 16:00
Choice via the dropdown menu:
For our current students, this clay is 120.00 two days - and with the addition of the extra friday night 145,00
For our former students and third parties this is 140.00 and with the addition of the extra friday night 170,00
What do we take care of:
- Happiness, fun and all the tools needed for these two days of clay heaven.
- - Challenges in techniques or just wonderful lessons.
What should you take care of yourself:
- food and drink
- dishcloth, tea towel, apron and / or your clay clothin
- face mask
Are you new at Noot & Zo:
- Before turning - Preferably have followed some courses in the past 3 years, at least you must have been behind the throwing wheel a few times.
- For handbuilding - you can get in right away because we have all kinds of great projects ready for the ultimate beginner to the advanced ceramist.
More information will follow soon :)
You can cancel up to 14 days in advance - with a reduction of 35.00 administration costs.
Are you pregnant, or trying to get pregnant please let us know.
Due to COVID-19 information and rules can be changed - also we follow the RIVM measures.